January 30, 2011

At Last...

The Sartorialist

"You don't wear clothes in isolation. " Sally Singer

Bonne Année! I can't think of a better time to unveil a new project than the beginning of a New Year!

For years, friends and family have kindly encouraged me to create a space for my ideas on style and fashion. Perhaps friends and family were ready for me to put my human fashion encyclopedia skills to good use. I initially contemplated this idea during long walks around Paris. I'm convinced that I do my best thinking during long walks and Paris truly provides the inspiration needed to cultivate and develop ideas.

Voilà! ...

For as long as I can remember I have been fascinated by the choices we make when we decide what to wear. Getting dressed is intuitive, yet it says so much about who we are. It's a means of self expression and a way of projecting an idea/viewpoint to the world. A consistent style that evolves over time speaks volumes. I love fashion, I truly do, but I'm obsessed with personal style, investment dressing, the little details, textures and proportions.

I hope you like it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment