|Courtesy of Flicker|
Happy Monday! Hope you all had lovely weekends. My weekend was filled with all things fashion, which I’ll update you all on soon.
This year’s off to a busy, busy start, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I keep reminding myself to take time to savor the little things. Preferably, the little things are reflected upon over a quiet moment with a cup of tea, but since those are few and far between, here are a few of them…
* A professional goal that’s been checked off the list ahead of schedule. Done and Done.
* Glamorous little side projects that came to fruition on the first days of the New Year.
* Dinner party conversation that turned to the plotting of the next Queen Sofia Spanish Institute exhibition about Mariano Fortuny y Madrazo, the creator of the distinct Fortuny pleat. Even if it’s years away, an exhibition devoted to the magnitude of fabrics Fortuny created makes me so very excited.
* Invites to designer studios and showrooms to preview the new collections.
* Declining previews to celebrate precious moments with friends. There will always be glamorous events where your presence will be requested, but close friends are certainty something to treasure.
What are you savoring these days?