|Via Sun Kissed Love|
Summer may only be a couple days in, but I can tell it's going to be a good one. Warm weather makes me feel better. There's something hopeful about the possibility of being able to leave work with a little daylight left. (I'll be honest, I'm a work in progress when it comes to leaving work at a reasonable hour.) Yesterday my colleague and I took a fifteen minute break to enjoy a beautiful day and we both felt energized.
My Personal Photo
Summer is all about enjoying every precious moment of being outside. It's about lightness and taking it easy. Summer is...
* Crisp blouses in natural fabrics
* Ladylike dresses and skirts
* Fabrics that move with the breeze
* Cool nights that call for a Breton shirt (Truth be told I wear stripy shirts year round.)
* Impromptu trips to Cooper's Beach and Surf Lodge (I love being near the sea.)
My list could go on and on. I take pleasure in little luxuries like sun and in season produce. My only complaint is air conditioning. I'm perpetually cold and don't do well with air conditioning. I find myself doing the fashion thing of wearing my jackets and blazers draped over my shoulders.
What are your favorite things about Summer?